Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Completing Revisions

     Sadly, the option of re-filming the solitary confinement scene will not be able to be completed due to the main actor getting a hair cut that is dramatically different from his originally hairstyle. Although that one revision will not be able to be completed, this doesn't mean other revisions can not still be made.
     It took a good hour or so of watching videos and researching instructions on how to do a type writer effect to display the credits to our audience. Finally, I was able to able to figure out how to do it. Not only was I excited to figure it out so that I can finish the revisions, I was also glad to be able to become more familiar with the Adobe After Effects. This knowledge will help me with the knowledge that will be required of me when I go into a cinematography major / career.
     While working on inserting the credits in type writer style throughout the intro, my partner and I struggled with where to place the credits without it getting in the way of the shot. We also had to discuss the color of the font so that it didn't blend into the background. In the end, we went with white words with black outlining. Cameron and I are extremely please with how the credits turned out. Before, they just scrolled up quickly before the intro began which made the film look like a short film. Now, the credits look appropriate for an actual film.

Before

 After



No comments:

Post a Comment