Friday, November 18, 2016

Decision-Making

My Choice: Film Task

     I decided to go with the film project because I'm really passionate about cinematography and would love to have more practice with film-making before going off to college to major in cinematography. Plus, if the film is finished by January and looks professional, I could use it as an example of my work when applying to the cinematography program at Palm Beach Atlantic University. I will be working with Cameron Fountain. Most likely I will be doing the majority of the camera work, and Cameron will be handling costumes, props, and makeup. Together, we can both work on the editing part of the film project. I believe people would buy a ticket to see this film because of how suspenseful and enticing the story will be. If this film came out in theaters, it would probably be rated pg-13 because of dark, mature theme of the story. The most ideal way to advertise this movie is buy paying websites like YouTube to show a preview of the movie for advertisements. Cameron and I thought it would an interesting idea to do the intro to a film of a psychotic teenage boy breaking out of prison. I'm excited to see how will accomplish this with a suspenseful mood throughout the intro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment